thehun com,The Accelerating Agriculture and Agribusiness in South Sudan for Enhanced Economic Development (A3-SEED) project is a five year (2021-2025) project funded by the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands (EKN) in Juba.
A3-SEED aims to provide market-oriented interventions to move from humanitarian support to a commercial, sustainable, and adaptive agriculture sector.,pron live
A3-SEED seeks to reach more than 100,000 farming households that will see a doubling of income from marketable surpluses of targeted commodities, thereby improving livelihoods.,porn making
- Commercial Quality Seed Production
- Quality Seed Use, Good Agricultural Practices
- Quality Seed Input and Output Marketing and Distribution
- Learning and Capacity Development
In order to expand on EKN’s seed sector and agribusiness interventions in South Sudan, A3-SEED aims to move the seed sector from humanitarian support to a commercial, sustainable, and adaptive agriculture sector. A3-SEED ensures the availability of improved seed down to the last mile through agri-entrepreneurship and support of existing private-sector seed companies. The project improves seed and input marketing, distribution, and production practices. Additionally, A3-SEED supports the emergence of individual commercial seed producers that produce for the local market and/or are outgrowers for a seed company.,super orgasm
- More than 100,000 farming households will see a doubling of income from marketable surpluses of targeted commodities, improving their livelihoods.
- Over 50,000 directly and 50,000 indirectly trained farmers will realize 50% and 20% yield increases, respectively, of targeted commodities.
- Development of 100 agro-dealers, 200 new businesses owned or managed by women, and 200 businesses owned or managed by youth will be facilitated.
- Over 42,000 hectares of farmland under agroecological production and improved farming practices will become more resilient to shocks.
- 50% of relief seed will be procured locally, coordinated through the Seed Trade Association of South Sudan (STASS).
A3-SEED is led by jane douxxx and implemented together with the Royal Tropical Institute (KIT) under a budget of €8.5 million, including a €1 million intervention fund.,सुक सेक्स